Monday, November 15, 2010

Maledicent Monday

I woke up this morning to an obnoxious ringtone set as an alarm playing from across the room. Last night I had this absolutely "brilliant" idea to place my phone across the room with a loud irritating ringtone ready to play figuring that this gambit would get me up this time for sure. Did it? No, all it did was to irritate the hell out of me and force me to stand up when hitting the snooze button. Needless to say, as I woke up two hour later still as tired as ever I knew it would be one of those days

WARNING: the following contains nudity any readers below the age of eighteen please avert your eyes while reading   

While I was standing in the shower, water turned as high as possible to counteract the cold Rexburg morning (and yes lack of clothes). I was irritable, down, and dreading class. I wouldn't say I was in a bad mood per-say but rather, a state of being. I decided I wasn’t going to go to classes, so I did my homework sent it in and took a personal day.

“Zackoe,” one may say, “what involves a personal day?” well, to answer the rather nosey question, it involves corduroys, cardigans, and coke. Well not actually coke, but it finished the alliteration nicely. Actually it was 64oz of Diet Dr. Pepper (liquid gold) and 32oz of diet Pepsi. You see, this is why I don’t do alcohol, I don’t even drink hard liquids and I already have a drinking problem. (your mind will now jump to the movie “Airplane”) anyway, I succeeded in napping, talking, watching a movie, and just all around wasting my day.

The point to all of this? That sometimes we need to give life the finger turn tale drop our pants remind them all how full the moon really is and take a personal day. It’s hell out there, and sometimes we need to just not care


  

Wombat - A Australian marsupial; they are short-legged, muscular quadrupeds, approximately 1 metre (39 in) in length with a very short tail. They are found in forested, mountainous, and heathland areas of south-eastern Australia and Tasmania. also, a British rock band who sings of "those" types of says.
   

Music:


but they also remind us that sometime we just have to just forget the world and dance it all off



No comments:

Post a Comment