Sunday, November 14, 2010

Melodically Chill

My first few posts have been focused rather exclusively to philosophy and my own personal thoughts, but today I wanted to focus on one of the necessities along with food, water, and air: music. At all times in my life, music is playing I am never seen without my trusty Bose on-ear’s around my neck. To me, nothing expresses so much or has so much control over the human soul (immortal or otherwise). I figured I would share a few of my new favorite bands, so lets sit back done our best headphones or plug into the best sound system around and enjoy a little nourishment of the soul.



Just A Boy - Angus and Julia Stone






Spoon - The Underdog





The Avett Brothers - Murder InThe City






Hard Days - 1.2.3.4. - Loney, Dear






Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. MGMT






The Submarines - Submarine Symphonika





No comments:

Post a Comment